• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Wtb Homewrecker mini colony chunky frag

Zaven D

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2017
Messages
190
Reaction score
146
Location
Los Angeles
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
As the title says I am looking for either a chunky frag or mini colony of a JF Homewrecker pm me with what you have for sale and asking price.

I am located in Los Angeles Ca
 
As the title says I am looking for either a chunky frag or mini colony of a JF Homewrecker pm me with what you have for sale and asking price.

I am located in Los Angeles Ca
I have a very nice chunky frag/mini colony. I can take a picture after work today 3pm your time. lineage directly from Jason
 
White “full spectrum” verses blue $625 shipped

436C65C7-1043-4A04-B5F3-96BE33724E01.jpeg BBA61C71-4463-4093-B50F-65B0E61F3206.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new