• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Hydra 26 HD

Yates273

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I just picked up one hydra 26hd and put on my smaller tank. I actually like the colors on this better than my Primes which are over my larger tank. Now I want to put 2 hydras over my larger tank and place a prime or 2 over the smaller tank. Anyone out there have a Hydra 26 HD for sale. Pm me and Let me know how much shipped to 08722. Thanks

OP
OP
Yates273

Yates273

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sure I’ll take all 4 for 300. Lol I tried. Thanks but I am gonna try for a 26 right now so color matches.

David H.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Jason

I have 2 ea. of the 26HD lights for sale if you are still interested.

-Dave

David H.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Undecided on the price right now. It's negotiable - shutdown my tank a while ago and it's time to get rid of everything.
As for a picture I just took the attached. Sorry for the quality but it is an in-wall tank and the only lights around are the AIs.

Attachments

• IMG_4350.JPG
    IMG_4350.JPG
    189.1 KB · Views: 25
OP
OP
Yates273

Yates273

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Offline? I like to do business through this site especially since this is your first post and you have been a member for 3 years. I’m a little skeptical

David H.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Offline? I like to do business through this site especially since this is your first post and you have been a member for 3
No problem and I understand that you are skeptical. I am more or a private person so I am adverse to posting my primary email address and phone number online. I kind of thought we were heading that way. I will be selling everything else in the pictures so others can look if they want I guess.

Here's the brief story:

I retired a few years ago and always wanted a saltwater tank. My wife convinced me to let someone else "design it" which was a big mistake. Long story here but it was poorly designed for many reasons. Big PITA to clean, equipment/design issues lots of work after 2 years I shut it down. Gave the fish away and put cardboard over the glass. It's been this way for 18 months and it's time to remove it and move on. It was cool especially the porthole I built in the drywall - everyone loved this.

I know the picture I snapped yesterday seemed sketchy so I grabbed a light and retook the picture along with a couple others of all the equipment and added in a picture of the tank when it had the fake coral and fish in it. I have also attached the quick start guide for both lights that shows their web address/MAC address that I received with the lights along with pictures of each light with the corresponding info.

Yesterday I connected back up to them and fired them up after reading your post and took a quick picture.

I mentioned that I was negotiable on the price only because I do not know how much they are worth these days. My receipt for all the tank gear showed the original price of $490 each. I had both setup (parent/child) on auto schedule for around 2 years. I never had an issue with them. Currently they are on FW rev 2.51 and I have not updated them to 2.68 which I believe is the current rev.

Sorry we started off on the wrong foot - my bad. If you are still interested let me know.

I was a rookie and only a lurker on reef2reef. I never felt confident enough to post anything and mostly went to the site to get more opinions on which fish I should buy.

FYI I live in North County San Diego. Over the next few days I will be posting more items for sale. An UV unit, Iwaki pump, Fluval FX-6 (plus a new one for a backup), Nu-clear filter and a chiller I plumbed to the outside of the house.
Plus I have a huge box of new Spears gray fittings and other misc. stuff.

-Dave

Attachments

• 26HD-SNs.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_4350.JPG
    IMG_4350.JPG
    189.1 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_4351.JPG
    IMG_4351.JPG
    138.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_4352.JPG
    IMG_4352.JPG
    161.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_4353.JPG
    IMG_4353.JPG
    190.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_4354.JPG
    IMG_4354.JPG
    169.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_4356.JPG
    IMG_4356.JPG
    130.4 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_4357.JPG
    IMG_4357.JPG
    230.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_4358.JPG
    IMG_4358.JPG
    244.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_4359.JPG
    IMG_4359.JPG
    210.2 KB · Views: 17
  • tank2.JPG
    tank2.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 21
OP
OP
Yates273

Yates273

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow very nice I did the “port hole” thing in my basement for my tank. I appreciate the time you took to explain the situation. Unfortunately I have a black hydra and need another black one.

David H.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ha - NP - now that's funny. After all that and it's the wrong color. Oh well.
Good luck Jason - I hope you find another black hydra.

Have a great 3-day weekend.

-Dave

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 44 40.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 23 21.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 38 35.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back