WTB: Japanese Deepwater Toadstool

sotsreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2017
Messages
197
Reaction score
107
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wondering if anyone has small frags of the Japanese neon green Deepwater toadstool for sale. Or do you know where I could find them online or at a store? Here are a few pictures of what I am looking for.
Thanks

C9C1C2D7-1AB2-4719-96E2-31451B50EFCD.jpeg
8AF2B08B-79DD-4455-B820-DC407C70D084.jpeg
4ED27238-E6A2-4AE5-B0FC-3E9F77BDAE93.jpeg
EA7E7CA6-1167-473E-9EB5-AF84A9302E50.jpeg
 
What’s the difference between this toadstool?
36f173a45547fe87696e5a06ac591864.jpg
 
What’s the difference between this toadstool?
36f173a45547fe87696e5a06ac591864.jpg

The other one has a green top and the polyps are thicker. Also it curves downwards not upwards
 
I have some of these if anyone is interested

12AA239C-0CB8-4763-B1DE-F662222A960F.jpeg


DBC5E2E8-1F13-42F5-AAF2-A381A029B3CD.jpeg
 
Japanese deepwater

78912C42-6BEA-4029-99C5-955FF347217E.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new