• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Miami Hurricane frag

ClearRain

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 10, 2015
Messages
306
Reaction score
258
Location
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have a Miami Hurricane chalice they'd be willing to frag?
 
I have a huge colony I'm getting ready to frag. Where are you located?
IMG_1485911836.165114.jpg
 
Bump. Matt, Im not sure if you got my PM. I'm MD, 20705
 
Still looking. I've had 3 people not get back to me now when I've asked for paypal invoices. I've never had this tough a time getting a coral, especially something so common:confused:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new