Jan 25, 2017 #1 ClearRain Active Member View Badges Joined Oct 10, 2015 Messages 306 Reaction score 258 Location Maryland Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Anyone have a Miami Hurricane chalice they'd be willing to frag?
Jan 28, 2017 #2 jshjwll88 Active Member View Badges Joined Nov 30, 2015 Messages 130 Reaction score 62 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Interested in a small colony?
Jan 31, 2017 #3 Matt Hursey Community Member View Badges Joined Nov 29, 2016 Messages 29 Reaction score 19 What state or country do you live in Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I have a huge colony I'm getting ready to frag. Where are you located?
Feb 4, 2017 #4 OP OP ClearRain Active Member View Badges Joined Oct 10, 2015 Messages 306 Reaction score 258 Location Maryland Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Bump. Matt, Im not sure if you got my PM. I'm MD, 20705
Feb 14, 2017 #5 OP OP ClearRain Active Member View Badges Joined Oct 10, 2015 Messages 306 Reaction score 258 Location Maryland Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Still looking. I've had 3 people not get back to me now when I've asked for paypal invoices. I've never had this tough a time getting a coral, especially something so common:confused:
Still looking. I've had 3 people not get back to me now when I've asked for paypal invoices. I've never had this tough a time getting a coral, especially something so common:confused:
Feb 16, 2017 #6 jshjwll88 Active Member View Badges Joined Nov 30, 2015 Messages 130 Reaction score 62 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Mines still here buddy