• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTT: 45g SUMP with Refugium

saintperez

Santiago
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2009
Messages
216
Reaction score
4
Location
Boca Raton, FL.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm in need of a new skimmer and it seems that all the good skimmers for my tank are 1/2" too big for my sump. SO I need to upgrade it to a 55g wich I believe is 15" wide. SO if anyone in S. FL. has a standard 55g tank that is looking for a 45g sump. Let me know. The sump I have ais drilled in the center back with a 2" bulkhead. It has three baffles for bubble trap and has a generous fuge area with eggcrate for the overflow at the top to keep large objects like snails in. It's been in my stand now for a few months.
 
Here are some visuals.

picture.php



picture.php


picture.php
 
Yeah thanks, I'm new to the whole aquarium so please forgive me. I was under the impression I had a 45g tank, that's what the guy I got it from told me it was.
 
I think you need to look for a 40 breeder. It's foot print is 36 by 18.

Michael
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new