• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Wtt 48in reefbrite for mp10

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jake1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Bump.
I have 3 48in that I want to sale or trade! 2 blue and one white. Also have the bracket for them.
500$ + shipping will ship will have a store ship for me.
 
Man after thinking about it, I would like to sale or trade the whole light. Getting rid of one of the strips is going to make it harder to sale.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new