• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTT Cornbred dragon ball torch for high end?

aurora.k

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not doing great at getting pictures of the torch which is quite lovely, but have attached the MOTHER Cornbred Dragon Ball Torch (paid $900 for one head) in what is the closest I can get to what she looks like in real life. Only looking to trade one head - I’ve shown the head circled (a good size) in one pic.

I’ve also included a pic of her between a pink tip and a Vivid Ultra Gold for reference e. The thing I like about this torch is that it is very dark but the dark gold on it seems to shimmer in streaks.

I have a mixed reef so open to anything, particularly looking for a nice scoly or open brain coral. I’m in central coast CA so could conceivably meet either in the north LA area or the peninsula of the Bay Area/ South Bay (or central coast) or ship foe the right trade

3FCBEF18-168A-4F91-A7DB-86EB3D71B145.jpeg 7D3F28F4-E003-4B9C-9053-3BBB34E0FEB7.jpeg 4025A05F-D994-49DC-8E52-F02346D4F25B.jpeg 4F866B89-E288-4DAC-B4BB-6FE78C0F6BF8.jpeg

OP
OP
aurora.k

aurora.k

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CB Dragon ball
What color is the mouth ?

Hi there - mouth is green - I tried to get a pic for you but I am terrible at photography (better at growing coral....) and got nothing usable before irritating it. I got it from Striker's Reef - I just asked him (Phelipe) if this is the mom (posted Jan 16, I got mine Feb 13) as this is what mine looks like but I'm not able to get a good shot that demonstrates how nice it is in real life. It's my favorite torch - so wouldn't mind if no one takes me up on this. Just thought if I could save some money in a trade for something else I'd want.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 17 28.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 50 83.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.0%
Back