• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTT: My 36" T5HO Retro 4 Ur 24" T5HO

Weetabix7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 36" 4x39w T5HO Retro that I want to trade for a 24" 4x24w T5HO Retro or Fixture.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with this Retro, it works great.
It comes with individual TEK II reflectors and 4 high quality bulbs, including 2 ATI Blue+, 1 ATI Aquablue, and 1 KZ Fiji Purple.
1 Blue+ and 1 Aquablue have been run for 9 hrs a day for approx 4 months.
1 Blue+ and 1 Fiji Purple have been run for 2 hrs. a day for approx 3 months, so they're in almost new condition.
Everything is already prewired by me, all you would have to do is put it into a canopy and turn it on.
I still have the original packaging that this was shipped to me in, and it protects all parts of the Retro extremely well during shipping.
I got this Retro from ReefGeek.com for $289 plus shipping.
http://www.reefgeek.com/lighting/T5_Fluore...Sunlight_Supply[/url]
I'd like to trade it for a 4x24w T5HO plus a small amt. of $$; if you're interested, we can talk that part over.
I am MUCH more interested in a trade than I am in selling this, but would consider a straight sale if a trade opportunity doesn't present itself.
I am interested in 24" Nova, Sundial, TEK fixtures, or possibly a 24" Retro.
I have 2 reasons for wanting to downgrade to a 24" setup.
I originally got this Retro for a 36" tank, but then I ended up putting a False Wall on the tank that shortened the Display Area from 36" to 30".
This means that an extra 6" of this light setup is totally useless to me.
My other reason is that I just want to keep Softies and LPS, and I suspect that the Retro I have is actually too strong for these corals.
Here are some pics of my tank under this Retro:
IMG_3969.jpg

IMG_3958.jpg

IMG_3957.jpg

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 66 44.9%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 49 33.3%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 21 14.3%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back