OP
OP
Wuzzo

Wuzzo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
attack of the blue ricordea i got for only 10 dollars because they mistook it for a green one! (Got it from southern aquatics and they realized it after they put it in the bag so they gave it for 10(they are the nicest))

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
attack of the blue ricordea i got for only 10 dollars because they mistook it for a green one! (Got it from southern aquatics and they realized it after they put it in the bag so they gave it for 10(they are the nicest))

Score! Love good retailers.

OP
OP
Wuzzo

Wuzzo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So guys, I won a 5 pack of frags. They are Whamming Watermelon Zoas, Burning Bananas Stylo, some type of paly, Rastas Zoas, and another good looking Hollywood Stunner.

OP
OP
Wuzzo

Wuzzo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That "some type of paly" was a dragon eye morph.

OP
OP
Wuzzo

Wuzzo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok everyone. I got waaaaaaaaaaaaay more than I thought I was. I gave some to my bro. I got a Tyree Toxic Green Monti, a Burning Bananas Lepto, Scrambled Eggs, two GIANT heads of Frogspawn, and some other thing I forget. I'm acclimating them right now.

OP
OP
Wuzzo

Wuzzo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Correction. I got: A Reverse Frogspawn, a Tyree Toxic Green Montipora, Rastas Zoanthids, Burning Bananas Leptoseris, and some type of Zoanthid which I think is a Sunny D but it's closed. There is one more though, it is interesting. (At least for me.) It's a Scrambled Eggs Zoanthid. But the thing that is cool is that it has a couple Whammin's Watermelons next to it, so I might have a duo on my hands!

OP
OP
Wuzzo

Wuzzo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need help identifying this Zoanthid. (Also here is a picture of my tank, is that red/pink stuff on the glass coraline?)

IMG_8833.jpg

IMG_8835.jpg

OP
OP
Wuzzo

Wuzzo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I couldn't get the pic with the blue light.

OP
OP
Wuzzo

Wuzzo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So this morning I jumped outta bed to go look at the tank. I was looking around and saw an amphipod. I did some research and it looks EXACTLY like a Gammarid Amphipod. But what's strange is that the brown... was blue. I've only seen 1 picture of a blue one. Is that normal?

OP
OP
Wuzzo

Wuzzo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those "Scrambled Eggs Zoanthids" don't look like Scrambled Eggs Zoanthids. I have no idea. I've gotta ask the person who sold me the coral.

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure, but I would recommend starting a new thread in the hitchhiker ID forum to get more eyes on it.

OP
OP
Wuzzo

Wuzzo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I probably shouldn't but I'm asking if I could maybe get a Bubble Tip Anemone?

OP
OP
Wuzzo

Wuzzo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On saltwaterfish.com there is a weekly special that says if I order 79$ or more in marine life, I can get a 1$ six line? I was gonna get BTA and a tuxedo urchin from there and was wondering if I could get a six line as the last live stock purchase as long as fish and shrimp go? Honestly to me it seems like im pushing the limit, but for Christmas im probably gonna upgrade my filter (it isn't the best.)

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On saltwaterfish.com there is a weekly special that says if I order 79$ or more in marine life, I can get a 1$ six line? I was gonna get BTA and a tuxedo urchin from there and was wondering if I could get a six line as the last live stock purchase as long as fish and shrimp go? Honestly to me it seems like im pushing the limit, but for Christmas im probably gonna upgrade my filter (it isn't the best.)

Not a fan of wrasse in general, I would never risk a 6 line as my next wrasse try! Just my opinion!

pjdiddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Slow down buddy. I know you are excited but it is better to do some research first on the stuff you are going to get. And no, please dont get a bta.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 86.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back