WWC radion schedule too blue?

  • Thread starter Thread starter AtlCPA
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AtlCPA

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2016
Messages
231
Reaction score
203
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i downloaded and ran the WWC schedule for a couple weeks and it’s just too blue for too long on a display tank. I have beautiful wrasses, tangs, a potter angel, etc and they were blued out most of the day.

I switched back to the AB+ schedule and like the look much better.

Anyone else had this? Let me know if I’m crazy.
 
i downloaded and ran the WWC schedule for a couple weeks and it’s just too blue for too long on a display tank. I have beautiful wrasses, tangs, a potter angel, etc and they were blued out most of the day.

I switched back to the AB+ schedule and like the look much better.

Anyone else had this? Let me know if I’m crazy.
I'm currently running the ab schedule and love it. The WWC schedule being to blue makes sense though. They're trying to maximize growth and color so they dont need the reds greens and whites thrown in the mix:)
 
Sorry to drag up this old thread but does anyone know where we can download the WWC radion schedule?

Thanks in advance!
 
17:50 mark



Genuinely curious what their replacement schedule is like on those panels running them up that strong. Especially on the violets which generally don’t have as long a rating as the blue and white diodes do. Par levels are a touch lower than I’d expect but they are running them very “efficient” with a high PUR rating I’m sure
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new