WXM to ReefLink

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fringe09
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Why are you switching? I've recently picked up a couple radions and have an mp10. I've been going back and forth on which to get.

Thanks,
 
Why are you switching? I've recently picked up a couple radions and have an mp10. I've been going back and forth on which to get.

Thanks,

I'm not a 100% sure yet that I will change, but I've having difficulty programming the VorTech MP60s. I believe the ReefLink will be much easier to do.

I called support for help and their reply was "....we do not use any vortech pumps so there is no programming that we have available. The forums are the best place to get help in programming".
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new