Wyoming Reefers........anyone??

Maximizer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was never really impressed with great white. Where do you get your live black worms at?

ChytownPrincess

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I buy live black worms ftom aquaticfoods.com I usually get a couple pounds and sell some

code4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have bought them from aquaticfoods also. Though the last few times it has taken them a couple of days longer to ship than they said. If you do not have others to share them with do not buy to many. They can die easily.

Shelley

Maximizer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@code4 any other good LFS in fort Collins besides the fish crew? Down here this weekend. I might have a little time to get my fish fix in lol. We're up here for the Luke Bryan concert.

code4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alpine Koi is fun. There is a guy named Jamie that works there. He has always been great to me. His hair is a little below his shoulders, dark brown. I love the koi pond in the back yard. They usually have pods in stock. Lots of aptasia though. My CBB makes short work of them though. They had some nice wrasses last Monday. They have a punch card discount also.

Have fun at the concert. :)

Shelley

Maximizer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will check it out if I have time. Hopefully getting a few new additions. Concert should be a great time.

code4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope you enjoyed the concert.

The little red mandarin arrived. She is already eating on the feeder. I am calling her Mandi.

Shelley

307charles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am from Douglas. Was reading your thread. I have had green target mangerin for about three years now and he lives on the tank pods and frozen brine shrimp I feed him. Fish crew are good people good service. Great whites sells flat worms and ich. Aquamart is a great store also. Todd's tropical fish and elite reef is a good one. Nice to see fellow reefers in wyo. [emoji106]

Maximizer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am from Douglas. Was reading your thread. I have had green target mangerin for about three years now and he lives on the tank pods and frozen brine shrimp I feed him. Fish crew are good people good service. Great whites sells flat worms and ich. Aquamart is a great store also. Todd's tropical fish and elite reef is a good one. Nice to see fellow reefers in wyo. [emoji106]
Nice to see ya join up! Gotta get as many Wyoming people on here as we can. Have any pics of your tank?

307charles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you and hello! I do on instgram, 307charles. I don't hardly know how to do this one. Haha I can see if I can load one. Oh and there is one guy in Casper that started a little shop. Central Wyoming aquatics and hobby. Good guy. Let me try to put on a pic. [emoji6]

307charles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
b18cbe6452362f8efc415b3469068bdc.jpg

307charles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh wow not that clear. Haha I built my own stand out of blue pine. Sump 29 gallon. Display 65 gallon rimless. I also have a small frag tank. And a few frags hahaha. [emoji106][emoji6]

Maximizer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh wow not that clear. Haha I built my own stand out of blue pine. Sump 29 gallon. Display 65 gallon rimless. I also have a small frag tank. And a few frags hahaha. [emoji106][emoji6]
Looks good! I haven't been to Casper for awhile, next time I'm there I'll have to check it out. Welcome to the site, it's a great place. Awesome stand btw, looks great

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 41.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 21 21.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 34.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.1%

Back