Wyoming Reefers........anyone??

307charles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you or anyone would like any pink birdsnest coral or green carribean mushrooms I have quite a few frags also. [emoji106]

Maximizer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you or anyone would like any pink birdsnest coral or green carribean mushrooms I have quite a few frags also. [emoji106]
Next time I'm up that way, I may take you up on that offer. Whenever I start fragging some stuff, I'll have some things to offer.

307charles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Next time I'm up that way, I may take you up on that offer. Whenever I start fragging some stuff, I'll have some things to offer.
Ok sounds good Maximizer! That would be cool, it's always nice to trade also! [emoji6]

code4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I was able to meet Deva a couple of months back. It was a great visit. How are all the Wyoming members doing?

Shelley

code4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear that. But you are set when you get the time. I got my yellow belly regal angel. She is in my 40 gallon observation tank. And she is a misbar! Rather fun. Named her Wishbone. I should get a photo of her on here so you can see her.

Shelley

Maximizer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for my absence lol but this wyoming reefer is doing fine. How about the other 2? Haha

code4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am still here. Tell us about yourself Andnosobabin. This is a great site. I go through Cheyenne to Fort Collins a few times each year. Maybe you can come with next time. We like to check out the garden and fish stores. Tell me about your new set up.

Nice to hear from you.
Shelley

Andnosobabin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well let's see. I've been in and out of the hobby for a lil while now. I currently have a 55gal reef that's about 6 months old and a 30 gal that's about 2 months old and not stocked but wet at least compared to the 125 I have just sitting in my front room. In the 55 I have 2 clowns, a Maroon clown, long tentacle anemone, 2 striped damsel, yellow tang, zoas, blue heteroxenia, purple star polyps, favia, brittle star, some snails and crabs. Aside from that I'm 32 I'm in Cheyenne.

code4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As you can see my star is my angel. I have her 140 going fallow right now. . So she is in the 40 quarantine again. We also have a 65 with a couple of clowns and mandarins. Also in quarantine are two Picasso clowns, red mandarin pair, white tail bristle tooth tang, scooter blenny, lawnmower blemmy, royal grammar, pearly jawfish, purple fire fish some black mollies and lots of cleaner crews.

My husband and I are 57. He is retired recently and I still work
Shelley

Land Locked

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m in Casper. Does anyone one know of someone in my area who might do some tank care for me if we go on vacation this summer? Just trying to plan ahead.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back