Wyoming Reefers........anyone??

code4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see it daily. Not sure if he ever comes out more than a quick dart to grab food in front of his nose though. I know where he is and spot feed him daily. I feed with a turkey baster so it is not any extra work. I just squirt it where he hides. I like it's color. A little more movement than a coral. ;Cat

code4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope you can see it.

6A38568E-FAE3-4948-9231-5B7DA3D06DE6.jpeg 7E3662E0-7862-4642-B30F-8D1F410DBE93.jpeg

Last edited:

code4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just put a goby and a blenny in quarantine a couple of days ago. Will post a photo when they settle down enough.

code4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In Cheyenne. Got here about a year ago

Are you planning on going to this?
REEFSTOCK DENVER 2020 WILL TAKE PLACE MARCH 7TH AND 8TH AT THE CROWNE PLAZA HOTEL.

FEATURING EXCITING LIVESTOCK, NEW PRODUCTS, SPEAKERS, WORKSHOPS AND A TON OF RAFFLE PRIZES.

code4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Absolutely!

Then we should get to know each other a little better and meet up there. I am planning on renting a room and staying there. You can read through my posts here and get an idea about who I am. But tell me about you please. Do you already have a tank?

NightManCometh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Then we should get to know each other a little better and meet up there. I am planning on renting a room and staying there. You can read through my posts here and get an idea about who I am. But tell me about you please. Do you already have a tank?
I got here about a year ago as an assignment. Ive always been interested in reef tanks. And took the plunge about 6 weeks ago. I have a small 30g aio i got from craigslist. If the whole tank doesn't crash i might put up a build thread.

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got here about a year ago as an assignment. Ive always been interested in reef tanks. And took the plunge about 6 weeks ago. I have a small 30g aio i got from craigslist. If the whole tank doesn't crash i might put up a build thread.

welcome! not to many of us around. good luck with the tank.

code4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Do you have a picture to share? Are you planning on staying?

Squeaky McMurdo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All my fish were electrocuted by the pump I got for Christmas and I can’t replace anything because of the quarantine. My valentini puffer and shark are still alive. They and my wrasse were being treated in my quarantine tank. I found my wrasse dead yesterday. I can’t win.

I just have some “tank weed” corals in my 5 gallon

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back