WYSIWYG Rainbow Bubble Tip Anemone (BTA)

wabooth555

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2013
Messages
208
Reaction score
21
Location
Cape Carteret, NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WYSIWYG: Rainbow Bubble Tip Anemone (BTA)

Glass bowl is 4"

Re-home fee is only 50️⃣, plus 25️⃣ shipping (NC/SC).

Free pick up in Cape Carteret, NC.

Several available!

Thanks!
Wayne and Leanne
 
Hello. Yes, I still have some available. They're 50 plus shipping.
thanks!
 
WYSIWYG: Rainbow Bubble Tip Anemone (BTA)

Glass bowl is 4"

Re-home fee is only 50️⃣, plus 25️⃣ shipping (NC/SC).

Free pick up in Cape Carteret, NC.

Several available!

Thanks!
Wayne and Leanne
Do you have any pictures? Thanks!
 
Do you have any pictures? Thanks!
Yes. I'm trying to figure out how to attach them. I'll try to add some pics here when I get home tonight. Until then, ihave some pics on my website: Food-Phyt.com

Thanks!
Wayne
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new