WYSIWYG Rainbow Bubble Tip Anemone

wabooth555

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2013
Messages
208
Reaction score
21
Location
Cape Carteret, NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WYSIWYG: Rainbow Bubble Tip Anemone (BTA)

Glass bowl is 4"

Re-home fee is only 0️⃣, plus✌️5️⃣ shipping (NC/SC).

Free pick up in Cape Carteret, NC.

Several available!

Thanks!
Wayne and Leanne

0FCDAD0A-A554-4E03-A61D-CD9FDE6D9BF3.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3719.MOV
    49.2 MB
Ok that’s fine do you think the anemone will be ok with the 2 day shipping? also how much for the anemone? And it is the one in the pic right? Thanks!
 
and is the anemone wild caught? Also I should probably let you know this in advance but I won’t be able to take this (or any anemone) in till at least a month from today :) I am fixing a few things with my water prams and want everything to be healthy with the tank. Sorry for not letting you know sooner.
 
Sorry for slow response.

yes, all are "tank bred," not wild.

no problem waiting a month or two.

i hope that helps!
Feel free to text me at (252) 503-2197.

Thanks!
Wayne
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new