xr15 g3 vs g4

Camaro Show Corals

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2018
Messages
8,782
Reaction score
6,620
Location
Wheeling, WV
Rating - 73.7%
13   5   1
so I have a black box on my sps biocube 29 and its good but I want to upgrade, so theres a used xr15 g3 for $150 with the rms mount or should I go get the g4. what are the differences is the g4 worth it.
 
so I have a black box on my sps biocube 29 and its good but I want to upgrade, so theres a used xr15 g3 for $150 with the rms mount or should I go get the g4. what are the differences is the g4 worth it.
I don't know if it's worth it to you, but the G4 gives an way better led spread than the G3.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new