xr15 g3 vs g4

Camaro Show Corals

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2018
Messages
8,770
Reaction score
6,612
Location
Wheeling, WV
Rating - 73.7%
13   5   1
so I have a black box on my sps biocube 29 and its good but I want to upgrade, so theres a used xr15 g3 for $150 with the rms mount or should I go get the g4. what are the differences is the g4 worth it.
 
so I have a black box on my sps biocube 29 and its good but I want to upgrade, so theres a used xr15 g3 for $150 with the rms mount or should I go get the g4. what are the differences is the g4 worth it.
I don't know if it's worth it to you, but the G4 gives an way better led spread than the G3.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new