• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

XR15 G6 PRO

Item Price
$450
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

reefingreef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2022
Messages
43
Reaction score
35
Location
Woodstock
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No Shipping for right now. Only used the light for 2 days. Went with a different set up. Includes RMS slide and 2 light shades (green and black). Bought it in October. Located in Woodstock IL 60098

IMG_1052.jpeg IMG_1050.jpeg IMG_1048.jpeg IMG_1054.jpeg
 
No Shipping for right now. Only used the light for 2 days. Went with a different set up. Includes RMS slide and 2 light shades (green and black). Bought it in October. Located in Woodstock IL 60098

IMG_1052.jpeg IMG_1050.jpeg IMG_1048.jpeg IMG_1054.jpeg
I can provide shipping label to make it easier to ship will you ship to NY ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new