XR15 G6 Supplement lighting

Joiningsession

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2013
Messages
239
Reaction score
61
Location
Louisiana
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thoughts on what would be aesthetic to the eye but also increase par?

Running a XR15 G6 Pro at 90% over an IM 40g fusion. Originally was thinking about adding a second light as that would probably look the best in the room, but I’ve also considered the reefbrite add on or even light bars.

Any thoughts or input? Realistically I’m only wanting / needing to add 50-100 par max.

Thanks in advance.
 
I’d go Blade Glow over ReefBrite personally but either would work well
 
Was considering the blade, but trying to find a way I can hang it with the XR15 on the RMS mount or make it look like it belongs lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new