Xr15 lighting, anemone spectrum

jjschno

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2021
Messages
55
Reaction score
20
Location
GA
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have any sort of good lighting setups that are specifically good for anemones or have shown any crazy success? If so id love to see em/ try them out! Thanks guys
 
Yeah, I run a variation on the Radiant template. All the tube, condi, bubbletip and rockflower anemones seem to thrive with it. I don't have the spreadsheet handy, but let me know and i can post that as well.

02575EC3-AA0E-4533-A3D7-B5776C3A6A02.jpeg
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new