XR30 Radions cannot be found via reef link or wirelessly

Drizzieee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So I’ve gone through all the trouble shooting and have been at it for a couple days now i have radions already connected via reeflink and everything works fine except for this used XR30 G4 pro i just acquired. I’ve gone through the steps to factory reset, tried connection manager without the reeflink and I’ve tried via reeflink and nothing can be done to find this light. The only issue i have is that when i try to hard reset the light at the end when it should be a solid Amber it’s a solid blue light. If someone could please help that would be greatly appreciated thanks!

Jonreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had an issue like this with a used Radion. I didnt have a reeflink so I was just using USB to a laptop. It wouldnt see it no matter what. I thought the light was bad and sent it to ecotech. The light was working just fine. It seem to ONLY work with the USB cable from ecotech. Before I sent it in I tried like 5 different ones at home and none worked. Even after I got it back the only one that would ever work with it was the one from ecotech. Not sure if this will help at all. If you have the USB from them try that and see if it connects at all.

xabo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Went through this the other day. No what i did reef link would only find 5 out of 6 lights. I gave up and programed the tank and all 6 lights function properly.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 15 7.9%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 34 17.8%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 127 66.5%
  • Neither.

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.1%
Back