yellow Heteractis malu sick?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Neptunian
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Neptunian

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2025
Messages
6
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0





As you can see in the picture, I feel this ain’t normal. The moment I noticed it, I took him into a quarantine box to see what’s going on. Now AI told me it’s mocus shedding and normal behavior. I highly doubt it.

Feel like it’s dying tbh.

Its mouth is wide open and closing at times.Mostly open tho.

Temp: is 26 degrees
Salinity: 1.024
Had a recent water change.
All other anemone and corals are flourishing.
 
20251108_224033_E2B27594-D43E-4B71-8760-EF7642A31CBB.png

20251108_224033_290C5DC7-8EB0-4BCB-A32D-F082B5C1CE2C.png

20251108_224033_AD5AC14C-953C-4ED6-A45D-82AEE45293FA.png
 
Is that 26 degrees Celsius I’m assuming so. Hats to tell what could be wrong with it what are your other parameters
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new