Yellow Tail Damsel rehome

BristolEVO

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2024
Messages
91
Reaction score
68
Location
Plainville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a nice healthy yellow tail damsel that I'm looking to rehome. Located in Plainville CT. My two baby ocellarius clowns are scared ****less of him.

20241123_160452.jpg
 
I have a nice healthy yellow tail damsel that I'm looking to rehome. Located in Plainville CT. My two baby ocellarius clowns are scared ****less of him.

20241123_160452.jpg
I may be interested. Is this still available? I live in Avon, so not far away.
 
Yes still available. I wish I could get a good picture it's a beautiful fish with really nice markings. Tank is healthy and he is active. I just feel bad for the lil clowns.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new