• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Yellow Tang 300$ OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

arvind

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad Yellow Tang 300$ OBO. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Please add to the discussion here.

OP
OP
arvind

arvind

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I looked at the going price for yellow tang on r2r and thought 300 would be a good place to start. I also researched about the white coloration. It is not a disease or any major issue. This white color he got while in sump in the last couple of weeks. I expect him to get his yellow back once he is back in a DT.

OP
OP
arvind

arvind

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Close to what you asked?
Very close. I explained to the guy that how I kept him in the sump where he developed the white patch for which he replied that he plans to keep him in the sump as well and hopes he turns completely white. That will fetch 2K, he said.

damsels are not mean

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very close. I explained to the guy that how I kept him in the sump where he developed the white patch for which he replied that he plans to keep him in the sump as well and hopes he turns completely white. That will fetch 2K, he said.
that doesn't sound healthy or ethical

konatown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How big was it? 4” or more tou think? I believe it just lost color due to being in the dark? I wonder of her thinks the whole fish will stay white

OP
OP
arvind

arvind

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How big was it? 4” or more tou think? I believe it just lost color due to being in the dark? I wonder of her thinks the whole fish will stay white
It was about 4.5". I kept him in the fuge for nearly a month which is why I think he lost color.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 45 40.9%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 23 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 39 35.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back