• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Yellow Tang 300$ OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

arvind

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2013
Messages
278
Reaction score
76
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad Yellow Tang 300$ OBO. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Please add to the discussion here.
 
I looked at the going price for yellow tang on r2r and thought 300 would be a good place to start. I also researched about the white coloration. It is not a disease or any major issue. This white color he got while in sump in the last couple of weeks. I expect him to get his yellow back once he is back in a DT.
 
Close to what you asked?
Very close. I explained to the guy that how I kept him in the sump where he developed the white patch for which he replied that he plans to keep him in the sump as well and hopes he turns completely white. That will fetch 2K, he said.
 
Very close. I explained to the guy that how I kept him in the sump where he developed the white patch for which he replied that he plans to keep him in the sump as well and hopes he turns completely white. That will fetch 2K, he said.
that doesn't sound healthy or ethical
 
How big was it? 4” or more tou think? I believe it just lost color due to being in the dark? I wonder of her thinks the whole fish will stay white
 
How big was it? 4” or more tou think? I believe it just lost color due to being in the dark? I wonder of her thinks the whole fish will stay white
It was about 4.5". I kept him in the fuge for nearly a month which is why I think he lost color.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new