Yellowstriped cardinal fish care

althyu

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2023
Messages
63
Reaction score
58
Location
Romania, Timis county
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello reefkeepers! I'd like to keep a group of these cardinals in a community tank in the future. I want to keep a grup of three or a pair( i hope i get a male and female and they don't just kill each other). I will try to breed them to get a bigger school so they're not super skittish. Is it alright to start with just a pair or trio? I'd start with more but they're quite expensive where i can get them. Also, would they be stressed by the bigger dwarf butterflyfish, fairy or other non-aggressive wrasses and ( relatively) peaceful damselfish( like talbot's, chromises, ocellaris clownd)?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new