You Still Ordering Livestock?

Are you still ordering livestock or are you going to wait it out?

  • I'm still ordering and not worried

    Votes: 323 32.8%
  • I'm ordering but being cautious about delivery

    Votes: 189 19.2%
  • No I am not ordering right now

    Votes: 428 43.5%
  • Other (please explain)

    Votes: 44 4.5%

  • Total voters
    984
If you can't guarantee your service, you should not allow that service to be offered.

Edit: And don't blame weather when it's employee shortage or other logistics-related.
 
Im still shipping sales as of last week, I found that my local fedex store changed their hours of operation so I had to drop off earlier than normal, but the package arrived on time and healthy. I wear gloves when handling packages and thought about sending a few pumps of hand sanitizer in a bag along with the shipment, but failed to do so.
 
I am aware of the increased risks of ordering livestock at this time and I still want to support the vendors in our industry. Yesterday I placed another order for some RFAs.
 
Ok, so liveaquaria.com finally put the clown I've been wanting on sale, so I'm taking a chance. Also bought my first coral frag now that I have my frag tank up and running. Wish me luck!
Update: I got an email this morning from UPS saying there's been a delay due to weather or something, so I started to panic, but when I tracked the shipment, it said Out for Delivery. I didn't know what to think, then bam, the doorbell rang and there was my delivery! Even earlier than the estimated arrival time! :D
 
Update: I got an email this morning from UPS saying there's been a delay due to weather or something, so I started to panic, but when I tracked the shipment, it said Out for Delivery. I didn't know what to think, then bam, the doorbell rang and there was my delivery! Even earlier than the estimated arrival time! :D

I'm happy to hear that you got the package and I'm really curious - what type of clown?!?
 
I'm happy to hear that you got the package and I'm really curious - what type of clown?!?
It's a Snow Storm Clown! I've been admiring them on the website, waiting for them to go on sale. Also got my first coral! It's a Pom Pom Pulsing Xenia. Both are super cute! :)
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new