You Still Ordering Livestock?

Are you still ordering livestock or are you going to wait it out?

• I'm still ordering and not worried

Votes: 323 32.8%
  • I'm ordering but being cautious about delivery

Votes: 189 19.2%
  • No I am not ordering right now

Votes: 428 43.5%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 44 4.5%

• Total voters

jcolliii

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you can't guarantee your service, you should not allow that service to be offered.

Edit: And don't blame weather when it's employee shortage or other logistics-related.

bobby.w.hodges

Wet Thumb
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im still shipping sales as of last week, I found that my local fedex store changed their hours of operation so I had to drop off earlier than normal, but the package arrived on time and healthy. I wear gloves when handling packages and thought about sending a few pumps of hand sanitizer in a bag along with the shipment, but failed to do so.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am aware of the increased risks of ordering livestock at this time and I still want to support the vendors in our industry. Yesterday I placed another order for some RFAs.

MamaP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, so liveaquaria.com finally put the clown I've been wanting on sale, so I'm taking a chance. Also bought my first coral frag now that I have my frag tank up and running. Wish me luck!
Update: I got an email this morning from UPS saying there's been a delay due to weather or something, so I started to panic, but when I tracked the shipment, it said Out for Delivery. I didn't know what to think, then bam, the doorbell rang and there was my delivery! Even earlier than the estimated arrival time! :D

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Update: I got an email this morning from UPS saying there's been a delay due to weather or something, so I started to panic, but when I tracked the shipment, it said Out for Delivery. I didn't know what to think, then bam, the doorbell rang and there was my delivery! Even earlier than the estimated arrival time! :D

I'm happy to hear that you got the package and I'm really curious - what type of clown?!?

MamaP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm happy to hear that you got the package and I'm really curious - what type of clown?!?
It's a Snow Storm Clown! I've been admiring them on the website, waiting for them to go on sale. Also got my first coral! It's a Pom Pom Pulsing Xenia. Both are super cute! :)

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back