You (the collective you) will never find them though. Oh, but if you do.......If.......you.......do. The glory; that will find you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Generally his sales don’t exclude anything (except maybe art and gift cards).

3 of the 4 codes (none of which were St Paddy’s Day codes) I have still work.

The codes are hidden throughout the site. The thread Adam linked earlier should have some hints to find them. I’ll go through that thread and quote some posts

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here’s some clues from the thread Adam posted about earlier:

Dog days of summer

No, it's real I promise! There's a couple other hidden discounts scattered amongst the site fodder though, including a very elusive but generous 50% off anything anytime. Limit one use per person.

Sure thing!

it's really all about key words and my sites search engine. All of the codes are hidden amongst various products. . But if you search for the right word you'll get results for sure. obviously some discounts are hidden deeper than others and take a bite more finest to solve but definitely crackable! let me know if that helps:)

There's actually a lot of them, kind of like the original Zelda. I remember burning every single tree, and bombing every single rock, in every single frame looking for secrets lol. took hours and hours especially with the blue candle because you had to leave the frame to light it again.

But oh when that sound chimed and a stairway appeared its was grand! That went like this dee dee doo doo, doo do de

Freenow54

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are codes hidden find them.png
April first jokes have to be done before 11 am

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 51 40.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 27.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back