You (the collective you) will never find them though. Oh, but if you do.......If.......you.......do. The glory; that will find you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Skep18

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm so lost, anyone want to help a brother out?

I hovered over all of his coral listings, going through his BC's twice, clicking on any that even remotely drew a connection to the photo in my head... I didn't find it. No question I'm likely the one missing something but me thinks people here are in on a conspiracy to drive me and you nuts! Tin foil hats ON!

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also haven't seen a time frame for the codes, which is fortunate for me who won't be able to get anything till at least this summer.

@Battlecorals any chance Bette Midler will be fraggable? I owe @Fish Styx.
I just checked the code for the best discount (that I am aware of at least) and it says it can only be used 6 times.

penguinexdeus

Poor Decision Maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just checked the code for the best discount (that I am aware of at least) and it says it can only be used 6 times.
I liked it more before when it was a struggle to read it without blowing a brain cell out...

Fight Club Writing GIF

Jasonak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
https://maps.app.goo.gl/m8dA7ejkn7hk7CWZ8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hovered over all of his coral listings, going through his BC's twice, clicking on any that even remotely drew a connection to the photo in my head... I didn't find it. No question I'm likely the one missing something but me thinks people here are in on a conspiracy to drive me and you nuts! Tin foil hats ON!
I promise it is not a way to drive people crazy lol There are several discounts hidden on the site.

Skep18

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok, I just started opening all the listings and found the codes. Including the one that appears to be from an event in the past. Tin foil hat off.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hows that doing by the way still buggin you ??? Are you on the mend ???
ehh not sure actually. going back tomorrow. looked fine early in the week, arm swelling is way down but then my elbow tip got red again and warm again. Guessing he may put me on a different antibiotic. that's kind of what he said last week if it doesn't look better.

Jasonak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
https://maps.app.goo.gl/m8dA7ejkn7hk7CWZ8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ehh not sure actually. going back tomorrow. looked fine early in the week, arm swelling is way down but then my elbow tip got red again and warm again. Guessing he may put me on a different antibiotic. that's kind of what he said last week if it doesn't look better.
Sorry man that sucks, glad your going back in though. I used to be so pig headed about stuff like that and not going in to see the doctor. Ive changed my ways now though. :)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back