Your DIY reef food recipe?

  • Thread starter Thread starter csb123
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

csb123

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 24, 2016
Messages
779
Reaction score
765
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey WWC,

BRS in their videos, mention you make your own reef food. I was wondering if you could post your recipe?

Thank you!

Sean
 
you can chop up most fresh sea foods I belive. I read fresh clams are one of the best foods to use. mix and match whatever. I've never done this myself but was wanting to give it a try. Hopefully someone with a little knowledge on this will help us both out.
 
Hey WWC,

BRS in their videos, mention you make your own reef food. I was wondering if you could post your recipe?

Thank you!

Sean

It’s a proprietary mix, but that said I can tell you that we use a bunch of different sea foods and several additives (including reef roids) blended together to make our mix.
 
Thanks! I was hoping for guidance on proportions of meat to the various additives. Are there plans at WWC to sell the food blend?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new