Your fishes favorite food.

WhitePanther93

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you ever found a food that one or mor of your fish just go absolutely nuts for? While thise might seem like a nobrainer to a lot of you, I’ve noticed that my fish actually seem to prefer some foods over others. I started out with a brand of food called sustainable aquatics dry hatchery diet, and they seem to love it. Due to it being sold out at my lfs I tried something called new life spectrum marine fish, and they hardly touched the stuff. So I went back when I got the chance. I’ve also fed them mysis shrimp which they liked as well. But then I tried haikiri spirulina brine shrimp… my Midas blenny went nuts. The moment it noticed the stud was in the tank it got super excited and started looking for the stuff while it defrosted in the feeding station I have.
So I ask, what foods make your fish go cuckoo for coco puffs?

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 Little Fishes Nori without question. Even my Divided Leopard wrasse eats it...LOL!!!

Spieg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My fish's favorite is whatever I put in the tank..they aren't picky at all.

dkfrosty1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My fish snub mysis. They go crazy for the hikari angel frozen. The long pink tubey food is gone in seconds.

Cory

More than 25 years reefing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They dont sell it anymore because of environmental concerns but it was called something like arctic copepods. The stuff was a red powder and fish went absolutely insane over it. Especially small fish that could eat it.

bnord

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let them go a day or two, and i find that most of them will most of what i give them.
I have found a pellet brand or two that were avoided and those were pitched in the trash
However, my homemade from the Korean market seafood section and Rod’s herbivore blend are fought over

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 21.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back