Your life get this busy too

Shawn_epicurious

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2020
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
2,896
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So... a little over a week ago, my grandaughter came for a visit. Yes, I am entertaining her tonight! Yes, she is more important than my tank : ). What gets on the way In the way of your tank?
 
Keeping new puppy from destroying the house and staying away from the toxic sister in law who lives here. Lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new