Your" likes" needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter VB68
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

VB68

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2012
Messages
3,276
Reaction score
35
Location
Van Buren, Arkansas -- Razorback Country
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is another reefer and friend's puppy in this contest. Petra Nading. She needs your help and "likes". Her puppy is behind in "likes" by 9, but she is in 2nd place. I know there is enough reefers out there to help her out and get in the lead. Reefers unite!!!
Thanks.
Please delete if not allowed.

Hey everyone, I have a small favor to ask.
Petra Nading
Meika needs your vote. If every one of you vote, Meika can win this! It takes just a quick moment (literally a few seconds) to vote for Meika by clicking this link/pic and then liking her pic (she's wearing a green bow) in the comments. She's been through a lot and deserves this! Thank you!

Click on link below, scroll down in the comment section and look for Meika(she's wearing the green bow) posted by Petra Nading and like her pic.

Thanks for your time.
https://www.facebook.com/AmericanKe....109301.93474569120/10152632360504121/?type=1



 
I tried to but every time I do it just brings me to a list of names of people
 
I tried to but every time I do it just brings me to a list of names of people

Yes,the comment section.
Petra Nadings pic in the comment section of the puppy with the green ribbon.
Like that comment/pic

Thanks for your time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new