You're not going to believe this... I actually got my camera out yesterday!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

penguinexdeus

Poor Decision Maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh yes, the very reason hemmed at in the first post. Lol. whether it’s sheer laziness , procrastination or lack of enthusiasm, I am so behind on pictures it’s just not even funny, but I’m hoping with this new enthusiasm to start getting caught up.

oh, and wasp nest, I finally got it on the site last night. I actually took this pic in January and I can offer no excuse or explanation on Why I waited so long to actually put it up on the site.

Here’s a pic.

Bc wasp nest
C2772D2A-421F-4A92-ADF6-178366E48F0F.jpeg

194BC2A7-A78B-4FEF-BDC8-63ECB738D1B6.jpeg
So you said another sale soon?
All In Crypto GIF

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Very nice, those look awesome. Thanks @Battlecorals
Thank you. And like I said it was literally your words that motivated me! sometimes I realyy need to hear stuff like that.

I honestly don't visit my site ever really and it's really good to get perspectives like that believe me Thanks again for the feedback. I know you are still waiting on colony shots of the "double rainbow" if i'm not mistaken as well. Haven't forgot about you man I promise. it was without a doubt a lot these "blue light" teni that lead me astray for sure, but im on it. :)

ryshark

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you. And like I said it was literally your words that motivated me! sometimes I realyy need to hear stuff like that.

I honestly don't visit my site ever really and it's really good to get perspectives like that believe me Thanks again for the feedback. I know you are still waiting on colony shots of the "double rainbow" if i'm not mistaken as well. Haven't forgot about you man I promise. it was without a doubt a lot these "blue light" teni that lead me astray for sure, but im on it. :)
No problem. Thanks for listening, I think that speaks volumes about you and your company.

We all go through ruts and need something to get re-motivated. I want to change out my return pump. I already bought the pump and all the plumbing like 2-months ago, but still haven’t done it yet.

Good memory about the double rainbow teni! I think it’s good to see even the blue light specials, in 20k lighting.

Jasonak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
https://maps.app.goo.gl/m8dA7ejkn7hk7CWZ8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kind of have you run into a glitch or something
No not at all every things working and looking good. I spent allot of time on there yesterday and when I was here at work on break of course :),,,,,, I just happened to go on again saw some new pics. Has the Battle emblem always been floating ?

Also wanted to add that seeing the coral as a actual frag, like you have in the frag packs. Is really cool also, gives me better picture of growth and color. I love it !

ryshark

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL!!!!
What a perfect name. Whether you like it or not, you’re good at this name game

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
LOL!!!!
What a perfect name. Whether you like it or not, you’re good at this name game

Just doing my best :) This has been a week of kind of getting back in touch with my roots after all.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 88 57.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.1%
Back