ZC aquatics tank thread

20250731_121915_B2A862EC-929F-4F01-9210-071A16210DEB.png


20250731_121915_EF0010B8-4A3A-47FD-821D-521D0C925A96.png

Adding some more corals soon!
Parameters stable stay tuned lol
 
20250731_123941_D5BB15D1-9F27-41EE-8408-73F9C2D9F5D7.png


20250731_123941_A6431495-DE37-4847-B377-5D408E81F488.png


20250731_123941_C9CB4FA5-ACB4-4996-97F2-414B03064232.png

Adding more coral and a sea lettuce lol Parameters are stable follow for more!
 
20250731_123941_D5BB15D1-9F27-41EE-8408-73F9C2D9F5D7.png


20250731_123941_A6431495-DE37-4847-B377-5D408E81F488.png


20250731_123941_C9CB4FA5-ACB4-4996-97F2-414B03064232.png

Adding more coral and a sea lettuce lol Parameters are stable follow for more!
You don't have enough algae for that lettuce. Will you mail him to me, I will pay for overnight shipping. I am being 100% serious. I have so much hair algae right now.
 
20250731_123941_D5BB15D1-9F27-41EE-8408-73F9C2D9F5D7.png


20250731_123941_A6431495-DE37-4847-B377-5D408E81F488.png


20250731_123941_C9CB4FA5-ACB4-4996-97F2-414B03064232.png

Adding more coral and a sea lettuce lol Parameters are stable follow for more!
You don't have enough algae for that lettuce. Will you mail him to me, I will pay for overnight shipping. I am being 100% serious. I have so much hair algae right now.
lol I don’t have him yet
 
I have hair algae as a direct result of elevated Nitrates and Phosphates to combat dinos which in my opinion was more harmful than hair algae. I did beat the dinos. I have byropsis from a zoa frag that I am working on with Reef Flux. I think I will buy a sea hare and some turbos and call it a day and maybe someone can take my sea hair when all the algae is dead.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
I was already welcomed when I joined lol
I know, that's why I was laughing, you posted in the "Welcome New Members" section 🙂

I posted in one of your other many build threads today 🤪 Go to this link and choose a subform and start a build thread there first:
https://www.reef2reef.com/categories/members-aquarium-discussion.321/
Then, go to this link and follow the steps to get your build thread badge:
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/so-you-want-a-my-tank-thread-badge.590311/
Welcome, new member lol!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new