ZC aquatics tank thread

Welcome to the club again
The Office Party Hard GIF
 
So my parameters are stable in this thread we will discuss my tank build I’m planning on getting more coral fish and inverts lol follow if you’re interested
 
I don’t know how to do it when I get on it
You just pick one of the links that best fist your tank, there's no real right or wrong, just pick something like the "member's tanks". Then, just post a thread like you do here or anywhere. Do that, and we'll help you get a build thread badge next 🙂
 
I have hair algae as a direct result of elevated Nitrates and Phosphates to combat dinos which in my opinion was more harmful than hair algae. I did beat the dinos. I have byropsis from a zoa frag that I am working on with Reef Flux. I think I will buy a sea hare and some turbos and call it a day and maybe someone can take my sea hair when all the algae is dead.
Ohhh ok I know they got lost very quickly lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new