Zetlight UFO ZE-8000

  • Thread starter Thread starter hyla84
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
What do you want to know about it?

I googled it and found lots of posts and info.
 
There is no 'best' fixture, especially if you mean the best for the corals. There are many fixtures that will grow happy, healthy corals. The bigger question is what do YOU want in the fixture. Basic black boxes with dimmers will do great and are very inexpensive (comparatively speaking). Do you want timers? 2 channels or 6 channels of color control? sunrise/sunset control? WiFi?
There are lots of options and they all cost more.
 
Already got it, I would like to know how to set it up
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new