Zoa and Ricordea Florida

Zoa_Fanatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2020
Messages
1,946
Reaction score
1,251
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone kept these two types of corals together in a garden? Does the mushroom hurt the zoa? Got a small one I want to try to include in my Zoa gardens.

857AC9B0-543E-4D85-B38C-1E2DBA5E3FF1.jpeg 51EB78D8-487B-4F7F-928D-A8BE14139C59.jpeg D83A7B1D-EF64-4442-9F5D-EF646DE80053.jpeg 50121763-6C59-4A7D-9796-3B16EDBC8576.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new