• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zoa frags

ThatPhillyReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 22, 2019
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
761
Location
Philadelphia
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have some zoa I am going to frag.

Frags will be 1-2 polyp
$15-20 pp
Could create a frag pack

Frags Available
-Rasta
-Laser Lemons,
- Purple heart
-Pink diamond
-Super Siayan
-Scrambled eggs

Pm if interested
Open for trades as well
 
I have some zoa I am going to frag.

Frags will be 1-2 polyp
$15-20 pp
Could create a frag pack

Frags Available
-Rasta
-Laser Lemons,
- Purple heart
-Pink diamond
-Super Siayan
-Scrambled eggs

Pm if interested
Open for trades as well
Hey I would love to trade I have some zoas maybe you would be interested in?
I live in Clifton Nj but work in Randolph so not sure how close we r to each other? Let me know what you think !

Valentine’s Day Massacre
Yodas
Blow pops
Pandora’s
Sunny ds
Mandarin oranges
 
Hey I would love to trade I have some zoas maybe you would be interested in?
I live in Clifton Nj but work in Randolph so not sure how close we r to each other? Let me know what you think !

Valentine’s Day Massacre
Yodas
Blow pops
Pandora’s
Sunny ds
Mandarin oranges
pm’d
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 43 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new