Zoa ID?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JakeNova
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JakeNova

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2026
Messages
93
Reaction score
57
Location
United states
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The 1st one im not sure what it is
The 2nd one was purchased as utter chaos I accidentally stuck it into a spot it hated and didnt move it for a while.

 
I'm not good with the names of Zoas, but @tbrown works with some of them and may have a good idea what these are.
 
I agree, second could be Utter Chaos or also Kraks. Hard to tell with the orange filter adding so much extra orange to everything in the video

First one could definitely be Pandoras but that's a lot of orange.

image.jpg


Here's a shot of my old Pandora Zoas.
 
The 1st one im not sure what it is
The 2nd one was purchased as utter chaos I accidentally stuck it into a spot it hated and didnt move it for a while.

Ill try to get some better photos. I look at the video today and its not great
 
I agree, second could be Utter Chaos or also Kraks. Hard to tell with the orange filter adding so much extra orange to everything in the video

First one could definitely be Pandoras but that's a lot of orange.

image.jpg


Here's a shot of my old Pandora Zoas.
The orange is throwing me off too. These were my utter chaos for comparison
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260306_202526_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20260306_202526_Gallery.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 37
Second pic is Utter Chaos... I'm leaning towards Pandora on the first ones, but the color is throwing me off.
 
I would help, but I am unable to see the videos. But something I am wondering about is that they are mentioning that they look orangish, so maybe it could be nightcrawlers. They are red but in pictures they sometimes look orange
 
I would help, but I am unable to see the videos. But something I am wondering about is that they are mentioning that they look orangish, so maybe it could be nightcrawlers. They are red but in pictures they sometimes look orange
The orange filter makes everything in the video orange so we're having a difficult time figuring out the true colors of the Zoas.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new