Zoa id

msobus811

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 17, 2020
Messages
27
Reaction score
2
Location
north america
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my first two zoa yesterday the guy was very nice but never told me what ones they are wondering if anyone would know

BF0D28C4-D1FA-4B21-A67D-F4E3EB8371DE.jpeg EC897CA2-2257-443C-8162-6D956040E692.jpeg 4B0E8A60-749D-4061-BBA6-0F63CF40C882.jpeg 0E587CEB-EA01-495B-92B9-BD034377874B.jpeg 4C6F8203-3C91-4C04-B706-192646802103.jpeg 59021BC8-0D2A-4FF2-8348-FCBEB1D49D06.jpeg 26B66E5C-D485-4B22-8375-67C907A10A39.jpeg A2D0D325-ABC2-44EE-9CDF-CCC0843D1C2A.jpeg B8D3BBF2-A058-4340-8E12-8E1026874E94.jpeg 26A2467F-E993-45D1-9D30-4C2150AAABEC.jpeg
 
I can’t answer the specific question, but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new