Zoa love, Picture heavy

Framing is done, going out the panels and front door on hopefully tomorrow

KIMG0260.JPG


KIMG0261.JPG
 
Did you make that tank? It's nice
 
Couple pick ups, nice shroom, some Yuma, blue symposium, captain americas. Got a ARC point setta but still acclimating to my tank hope it opens fully in the next couple days

KIMG0303.JPG


KIMG0282.JPG


KIMG0283.JPG


KIMG0286.JPG
 
One of my zoas on my hit list, they originated from a local fish store 15 min from me, ACR point settas. 75 pp but worth it imo

dsc_0578_24983253995_o-2-500x352.jpg
You must be in the orlando area. I'm over just south of Titusville. You've got a awesome collection so far. I'm just now getting back into z&p and have about 20 or so with a few high end ones. Those ACR looks good.
 
What's your secret? I've only popped 1 head in about 2 months. My ASD julibee have popped 2 heads in about the same time.
I think it's kessils that grow them like that, only using the blue spectrum ramp up to about 80%. I do 5 gallon water change a week with coral sea pro, use chemipure elite and purgen, thats it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new