Zoa love, Picture heavy

Some fire coming this week

KIMG0716.JPG


KIMG0714.JPG


KIMG0675.JPG


KIMG0667.JPG
 
Also I wanted to post this new skimmer I got for the frag tank the s150 nano skimmer from coralbox, it's great got it for 60 bucks shipped and is pulling tons of stuff out. The build quality is very nice doesn't seem cheap or flimsy at any measure besides the air port intake other than that is well worth the money.

KIMG0750.JPG


KIMG0751.JPG
 
Also I wanted to post this new skimmer I got for the frag tank the s150 nano skimmer from coralbox, it's great got it for 60 bucks shipped and is pulling tons of stuff out. The build quality is very nice doesn't seem cheap or flimsy at any measure besides the air port intake other than that is well worth the money.

KIMG0750.JPG


KIMG0751.JPG

I got their wave maker and is very nice as well!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new