Zoa or Pest

tavegas

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2021
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
Location
Palm Harbor
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone please tell me this is a Zoa and not a pest. It just popped up from the live rock I got. The rock was in water at a coral shop.

FE1547D3-92F1-44FA-840E-BBBEF189ED2D.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new