• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zoa pack for sale

Item Price
50-60
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Grsfish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2018
Messages
280
Reaction score
282
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have 2 zoa packs. Pick up in Nassau county NY

$50. utter chaos Rastas blood suckers punk rockers eagle eyes. Blow pops
IMG_5729.jpeg



$60 utter chaos Rastas blood suckers punk rockers eagle eyes and sunny d or something like it
IMG_5728.jpeg
 
Oh man. I’m actually in queens. If you charge a delivery fee I won’t mind. You can message me at 3478603141
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new