Zoa pox question

  • Thread starter Thread starter mfief
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mfief

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2014
Messages
310
Reaction score
1
Location
Raeford, NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know that I have a case of zoa pox on one colony that still seems to be doing well (open all the time and still has great color). I have two other colonies that will open in the morning when the lights come on but are closed by lunch. Should I treat them all? I ordered some furan 2 and some revive. I am new to the hobby and don't have it in hand. Should I use anything else to dip? Thanks for any input
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new