Zoa vs BTA Nem

Letterkenny

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2019
Messages
788
Reaction score
492
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who would win in a stinging battle: zoas or a BTA (CSB)? Would think the nem would win but wanted to confirm. I’m making a nem tank and was thinking of adding some low end zoas in there just as filler. If the nems killed the Zoas, no big deal but want to make sure the high end nems were fine.
 
I can’t recall issues between the two. But at least the bta’s can move if they’re not happy in that spot
 
Who would win in a stinging battle: zoas or a BTA (CSB)? Would think the nem would win but wanted to confirm. I’m making a nem tank and was thinking of adding some low end zoas in there just as filler. If the nems killed the Zoas, no big deal but want to make sure the high end nems were fine.
I don’t think zoanthids have any kind of stinging mechanism and even if they do it would be nothing compared to the BTAs or other anemones. So I wouldnt worry to much about the zoas hurting your anemones
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new